Sunday 27 January 2013

Reading Shayna

 
So there are a few places to find my various stories.

Since last summer, I have able to write stories for the erotica section of Good Vibrations blog site: www.goodvibesblog.com. It has given me a way to expose readers to my writing. Search for:
 
  • Sex on the Rocks
  • Kitchen Assault
  • After Hours Workout
  • Frozen Desire
  • Kept Waiting
  • Invade Her
  • A Virgin Tail
  • With A Closed Fist

Here on my blog, the reader faves are Stocking Seduction and Weak in the Knees. I am working on developing a follow-up story to both of them some time in the near future. I also have one or two more entries for the sexy serial story Impulse Affair. They will be coming soon!


And as of January 9, 2013...my first published release 12 Steps to Desire from Jupiter Gardens Press - not too expensive at $1.99.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment