Wednesday 13 June 2012

Starting Point Now

After years of starting to write 'something' and never getting very far, I decided to take a friend's advice and try writing something completely different. For me, that something different was erotica. My plan involves setting up my social nextworks, discovering the potential of blogging and writing, writing, writing!

I have several short stories finished and have submitted three of them for consideration in different anthologies. I'm working on several other stories and a couple of novels. I'm connecting with other authors and getting feedback on my writing.

That being said, I am supported by my lovin' hubby and some great friends. 'S' helps edit my work, 'H' and 'D' give me great feedback and 'N' provides awesome intel!

As I get more familiar with blogging and get my 'voice' I'll be posting more and more. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment