Tuesday 21 August 2012

Impulse Affair - Part 1


Have you ever been going about your daily routine and seen a drop dead, sexy man? Did you try to catch his eye only to have him smile at you? Did you take a moment to wonder what it would be like to kiss him, touch him, hell even make mad, passionate love to him?

What if that man walked up to you and offered you one day of mind-blowing bliss? What if there was nothing stopping you from going through with it?


Image courtesy of YaiSirichai / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
That’s how I ended up lying in the bed of a ritzy hotel, watching the best fuck of my life get dressed, covering up the sculpted torso, broad shoulders and huge cock that have been making my dreams come true over the past twenty-four hours.

“Will we ever do this again?” I don’t want to seem clingy or desperate but I know one day with him is not going to be enough for me.

“You can count on it Duchess. I know how to find you.” I’m not sure how I earned the nickname, but I like it.

Slipping on his boots, he looks over his shoulder, seeing me sprawling naked across the bed. Stalking over, he reaches down, tangling strong fingers in my long hair and pulls me up for a deep, sensual kiss. His full lips, which have been like silk on my skin, are now bruising in their intensity. I feel my body respond.

“We will do this again.” His deep voice is confident in his assertion.

Then he is gone; leaving me alone to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment