Tuesday 28 August 2012

Impulse Affair - Part 3


For convenience sake, I grabbed my gym bag from the back seat. With a t-shirt, yoga pants and some toiletries, I figured it might be of use. Seeing me grab the bag, he smiled, reaching into the back seat of the gym and pulled out a similar bag.

“A change of clothes might come in handy,” he said with his wicked grin.

We walked together into the hotel and headed for the front desk. The clerk looked up with a smile.

“My friend and I are just passing through and need a room until tomorrow; something with a king-sized bed and a Jacuzzi if you’ve got one.” A faint blush rose to his cheeks and I reached out, laying my hand on his lower back. He turned and gave me an appreciative grin.

“Certainly, sir. We have our Decadent Suite with king-sized bed, two-person shower, Jacuzzi tub and fireplace. Would that work?”

The cost for the room was outrageous and I tried to catch his attention. We didn’t need to break the bank to have our sexy encounter.

“You bet!” He set his credit card on the counter, ignoring my efforts.

With a smile the clerk handed him the room keys and pointed in the direction of the elevators. “Enjoy your stay with us.”

“I’m sure we will.”

I had no idea how he could be so calm. My mind began to race; maybe he was used to doing this. He was used to sexy encounters with random women. Maybe he got a deal with the hotel – so many one night stands, get one free.

Giving myself a small shake, I pulled my thoughts back to reality. This was silly, we were two adults who were incredibly attracted to each other and had the chance to do something about it.

As we made our way to the elevator, his sexy smiles and searing glances heated me all the way to my toes. I could see his obvious hunger for me and knowing I had that power over him was turning me on.

Any plans he might have had for our elevator ride were shot when a family of four joined us just as the doors opened. We stood quietly, side-by-side as the elevator rose silently. To make matters worse, it seemed the chatting family was heading for our floor.

Standing there, his hand found my low back and his fingers began to trace lazy patterns which in turn sent shivers running up and down my spine.

Every inch of me wanted to get to know every inch of him.

As we all exited the elevator, I sighed in relief as the family turned down the hall, headed for the other side of the hotel. “Thank goodness for that,” he whispered. I giggled and moved quickly down the hall, looking for our room.

We got to our door and he handed me a key, bowing gallantly. I realized this was his way of letting my have the final say. Whether we went forward with the or not; it was all in my hands. And right now, I wanted him in my hands. So I inserted the key card, opened the door and walked into our decadent suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment