Tuesday 4 September 2012

Impulse Affair - Part 4


I took several steps inside the room and halted in complete surprise as I looked around at the elegant luxury. This truly was every inch the decadent suite. From the hardwood floor to the bed covered with sumptuous linens to the tiled bathroom haven lying behind glass doors.
Image courtesy of MR LIGHTMAN / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Taking advantage of my sudden lack of forward progress, he came up behind me and slipped the cream linen jacket off my shoulders, draping it over an overstuffed chair. His strong hands caressed my shoulders, moving down my arms before coming to rest on my waist.

His touch felt wonderful and I shivered both in reaction and in anticipation. A moan slipped past my lips as his hands slid up, cupping my breasts while his lips kissed my neck, his warm tongues tasting and teasing the sensitive spot right below my ear.

With tantalizing slowness, my impulse lover began to remove my clothes, anointing each inch of bare skin with gentle caresses and feathery kisses.

I reached for his belt, eager to see all him. He captured my hands, placing them behind my back. “It’s my turn Duchess. I want to explore every inch of your tight little body.”

Trembling at the desire and need in his rough, low voice, I nodded. Throwing caution to the wind, I allowed him free reign to explore my body with his mouth and hands. A wet heat between my thighs indicated my own need for him.

When he had me completely naked, he moved to stand in front of me. His gaze was intense and I bit my lower lip when his mouth descended on my breast, sucking greedily at one then the other. His tongue flicked my nipples in swollen buds of sensitive flesh.

“Please,” I whispered. He paused in his oral assault. “You have named me Duchess. What do I call you?”

“You can call me Wesley.”

“As you wish,” I replied with a smile. My answer drew a sexy smile from him before his mouth resumed its exploration of my body.

He kissed my shoulders and my breasts, all the while walking me backwards, until my legs met the edge of the bed. Gently he pushed me down and laid me back down on the soft bedding. He stood and stared at my body until, embarrassed at the attention, I blushed.

“You are so fucking hot. If you only knew how many times I have seen you and wanted to know what it would be like to see you out of your sexy business suits and heels.”

Never had I felt so desired, so sexy in my life. I was amazed to hear an echo of my thoughts. I had seen him and wondered what he would look like naked. My thoughts went to the last time I had seen him in our office building. Our eyes had met, locking briefly. To know we had both been thinking the same thing...

My musings were interrupted as he knelt between my legs, his strong fingers smoothing lightly over my thighs. I felt my heart race as he bent closer, his breath like a whisper on my soft, sensitive flesh. Tensing, I waited for the touch of his tongue against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment