Friday 14 September 2012

Impulse Affair - Part 6


I woke suddenly, my body indicating an insistent need. I grabbed my gym bag as I crept to the bathroom, a luxurious expanse of marble and glass. Taking care of the necessities, I took a quick shower. I had an idea for round two with my impulse lover and wanted to freshen up.

As I brushed my hair, I heard him stirring in the other room.

“Do you need in here?” I called politely.

“Nope, I’m all good,” was the cheery reply.

I continued my preparations, pulling my long hair into two pig-tails and sliding on a navy blue sport skirt from my bag. I skipped the matching underwear – they would only get in the way. Finishing off with a tight white t-shirt, I turned to examine myself in the full-length mirror. Not quite a school girl costume, but pretty damn close. Without a bra my nipples stood out, still swollen from his earlier attentions.

I walked slowly to the door and paused, leaning on the door jam. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and as he took in my attire, his cock twitched and jumped to attention.

Twirling a pony-tail, I looked at him through my eyelashes. “Is there something I can do for you sir? I’m really a good girl. I don’t want to get into trouble sir.”

He licked his lips, his face flushing as his cock thickened. “I know you are a good girl. I’m sure we can work something out.” His voice was husky as he stared at me.

Getting to my knees, I slowly crawled across the floor to his feet. I saw his eyes widen as my skirt shifted, revealing my bare ass. His hard shaft was at eye level, the head bulging with one drop of glistening pre-cum sitting on the tip.

I reached out my tongue and licked the drop off, barely touching his hot flesh. I heard his sharp intake of breath and looked up at him coyly. “Did you like that sir? Was that okay?”

He swallowed hard before answering. “That was good, but how about you try it again? And this time, try taking the tip in your mouth.”

I licked over the tip and then slowly took in the head. I swirled my tongue over it and watched as his hands tightened on the bed sheets. I looked up into his eyes, his cock still in my mouth.

“More.” His voice was demanding. I gradually took more and more of his hard length into my mouth. “Good girl.”

I let him slide from my mouth. “Should I do it again sir?”

He nodded and once more I slowly slipped my lips and tongue over his tight cock. When I started to move up and down I heard him breathe deeply, enjoying the sensation. After a couple of minutes I took a break, still on my hands and knees at his feet. “Am I doing a good job sir? I just want to be a good girl.”

His hand reached out and stroked my hair. He smiled down at me. “You are a very good girl. But I know you can do better. This time I’ll help you out a bit.” Taking a pony-tail in each hand, he gave a gentle tug. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment