Thursday 20 September 2012

Impulse Affair - Part 7


With his hands grasped firmly on my hair, he guided my mouth to his hot, rigid shaft. “Open,” came the harsh order. I complied and he slowly slid his unyielding cock into my eager mouth. Slowly he pushed in, getting further and further until his engorged tip hit my throat. He paused, expected me to gag, but I pushed forward and took all of him in without flinching.

His amazed groan was all the incentive I needed. I closed my lips around him and ran my tongue over his rock hard flesh. He looked down at me, his face flushed and his mouth open slightly. I relished my power over him at this very minute.

“Oh Duchess, you’re so sexy; on your knees with my cock balls deep in your mouth.” His body trembled as I pushed my tongue against the underside of his dick.

He tightened his grip on my pony-tails and pulled my head back. “I want to fuck that sexy mouth Duchess. I want to fuck it hard.” His voice was rough with need.

“As you wish,” I whispered, opening my mouth wide.

He hammered my mouth with his cock, smothered moans wrenching from his throat as thrust after thrust went deep. His hands held my hair tight, controlling the speed and the force of entry. I loved every second of it. I kept my eyes open, watching his face as he gave in to his fantasy. His breath came faster and faster and his groans grew louder as he used my mouth to reach his climax.

I used my lips to add friction and suction, holding him in briefly before he pulled out. He closed his eyes, nearing his end. Reaching up a hand, I wrapped my fingers around his balls, kneading gently. His cries became urgent and his thrusts more desperate.

With a ringing cry, he thrust deeply into my mouth and held me tight to him. His cock throbbed as he came, warm jets of cum coating my throat. I sucked hard, draining every last drop. I noticed his legs were shaking.

He released my hair and I sat back on my heels, smiling broadly. He fell back onto the bed, spent. “Duchess, that was incredible. You are simply amazing.”

I crawled up to join him, pulling a blanket over our naked bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment