Friday 7 September 2012

Impulse Affair - Part 5

He pulled back and looked deep into my eyes. “Relax Duchess. As I said before, this is my turn. I plan on playing with you for a quite some time. I’m going to take you higher and higher until you can do nothing but scream.”
His utter frankness caught me off guard and I had to work hard to relax as he watched and waited. Finally satisfied, he moved in once more and his tongue slipped in and out of my soft folds. I drew a shuddering breath and tried hard not to tense up again. He lapped at my sensitive flesh, taking note of what made me shiver, shift or moan.
Using his lips, tongue and teeth, he did exactly what he promised. He sucked, licked and nibbled until my breath came in short sharp gasps, then he backed off, his hands moving up to play with my breasts. A sharp twist of my nipple made me yelp, but the wetness it caused below made him release how the pain excited me. His teeth played with them until they were reddened and I was twisting beneath him, the sensation more exciting than anything I had ever known.
After this short break, his head moved back between my thighs, his tongue flicking back and forth over my swollen clit until my cries grew loud and I tossed on the bed. He moved away again and that erotic pain bloomed again in my breasts.
Time and time again his mouth and hands tormented me as I writhed and moaned. Just when I thought I wouldn’t be able to take any more he changed things up, slipping two fingers into my hot, wet pussy. My breath caught in my throat as the pressure of his strong fingers against my inner walls almost sent me over the edge. I was desperate for my release, shifting against his hand in an effort to reach my peak.
Sliding those two fingers slowly in and out, he refused to be rushed. His fingers sought for and found that most sensitive bit of flesh. My back arched off the bed in reaction and he took a second to push me back onto the bed with his free hand.
“Please...” I begged, panting. “Please Wesley...”
“What do you want Duchess?” He kept up his slow, tantalizing pace in and out of my throbbing, wet pussy. “Is there something you want from me? Something I could do for you?”
“Please,” I pleaded. “Please make me come. I need to come so much.” Begging him for release seemed so right.
“That Duchess is something I can most definitely do for you.” His sexy smile was mirrored in his eyes as he held my gaze, moving his fingers in and out, faster and faster.
The pressure built and built within me as I bucked against his hand. Moving in quickly, his mouth found my clit, sucking hard. His lips clamped down on the tender nub, the friction of his tongue more than I could bear. I came screaming, my body tensing and quaking in ecstasy as his movements continued, drawing every tremor and whimpering cry from me until I lay spent on the bed, unable to move or speak.
“I knew I could make you scream.”
 
I remember him leaving me alone briefly. He returned with a warm wet cloth and tenderly wiped my entire body down. With a soft towel he dried me off and lifted me up to the pillows. Draping a blanket over my exhausted form, he lay down behind me and held me tight. We slept.


No comments:

Post a Comment